I. How we collect and use your personal information and privacy?
In order to verify your identity and understand your needs of service, we will collect and use your authorized personal information to provide better services and protect the information of others:
1. When you use the Application's web service, the Application automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, hardware and software information and records of web pages requested.
2. When you use the specific content service of the Application, the Application will collect the information you provide in the process of use, including but not limited to user name, password, cell phone number, e-mail address, etc., through services such as user registration.
3. We will collect your data for identification, customer service, security precautions, archiving or backup, and to provide you with services more suitable for you, as well as to help us improve our existing products and services.
4. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except for the following:
(1) We may share your personal information with third parties authorized by you with your express consent, and we will strictly prohibit the third parties from using the shared information for other purposes.
(2) We may compulsorily disclose your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, rulings of judicial authorities or requirements of legal procedures, decisions of government departments or requests of other organizations with the right to do so.
5. The information and data about you collected by the Application will be stored on the servers of the Application and its affiliates, and such information and data may be transferred to and accessed, stored and displayed outside your country or region or outside the country or region where the information and data are collected.
II. How we protect your personal information and privacy?
1. We will protect your personal data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss through encryption and other security measures. But at the same time, please note that there is no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
2. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no personal information that is not related to the content of the service is collected, and we will keep your personal information only for the period of time authorized by you.
3. The Internet environment is complicated. Please pay attention to the protection of your personal information and do not disclose your private information to unofficial contacts or unknown users.
III. Your rights
Within the scope of laws and regulations, you have the right to access your personal information. When you access, modify or delete your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity to ensure the safety of your account.
IV. Changes to the Terms